“Every eye doctor has their own reason for getting into eye care. In time, many get so busy with running the practice they lose sight of why they’re in practice. This is where QHS can help. Giving you the tools, resources and support you need so you can refocus on your vision.”
Thomas A Quigley MD
Why partner with QHS?
You have invested everything into your practice. Now it’s time to take it to the next level by partnering with Quigley Health Services. We are a world-class company ready to invest in your practice with top technologies, advanced medicine, profit centric marketing, trend-setting patient advocacy, and industry leading practice administration.
Quigley Health Services strengthens its partners with a highly dedicated and proven executive team plus a financially advantageous partnership with New Harbor Capital, an experienced, lower middle-market private equity firm that seeks to partner with growth-minded, founder-owned companies.
It’s time to find a seat at the table and join the big-ticket owners taking advantage of a wave of industry consolidation. Future equity value is assured because of risk diversification and your investment in what you know best.
Fully developed and proven marketing strategies focused on controlled and sustained growth will increase market share. All backed by a solid team and successful processes.
The existing management structure of each partner practice is respected and treated as unique. Depending on the situation you may have the option of maintaining clinical autonomy or we can “turn on the light switch” for an immediate transition.
Quigley Health Services is an expert in the eye care industry. We understand the every-changing nature of the healthcare landscape.
The Future is Now
There is no need to dream about having the most technologically advanced equipment because the moment we become partners, you will start to become an eye care provider with the top technology available.
Your practice will benefit from becoming part of a growing state-wide network of highly respected and successful eyecare practices. Practice efficiencies and buying power will become better than ever.
You will benefit from a partnership program which expertly mixes proven systems with the most modern ideas to ensure all patients receive the best level of care. An efficiency upgrade is achieved by developed customized solutions.
The core of our success is wrapped up by the amazing physicians, technicians and administrative professionals who work, every day, to provide patients the best eye care. Investment in all team member careers is of the highest priority.
Who Are We?
Grow or Retire
Who Are We?
Grow or Retire
- Time to get to know each other in general terms.
- A detailed overview of our company and your practice is accomplished.
- Partner benefits shared and explained.
- Financial and legal due diligence begins.
- Letter of Intent developed to legalize exclusivity, valuation, and deal terms.
- Conduct independent third-party validation of information.
- Non-disclosure agreement developed and signed.
- Information Request developed.
- Both parties jointly discuss valuation and terms.
Closing and Transition
- Legal documentation developed, negotiated, and signed by all parties.
- Selling physicians and/or practice owners receive compensation at closing with potential ongoing compensation.
- Quigley Health Services provides new employee benefits and integrates back-office systems.